Now - July 2020
Things that have my attention
- Wrapping up v1.0.0 of ffscrapr and submitting it to CRAN
- Dipping my toes into unsupervised ML via SFBX strategy analysis, PCA, and clustering
- Advanced R Book Club continues to be a highlight
- Coaching rowing (3x/week) is a nice anchor in my routine
- Moving, again - not exactly thrilled about this one
Ideas I’m chewing on
- Hell Yeah or No - as a tool for figuring out what to do when feeling scattered/overcommitted (a lot lately!)
- Local or Global - am I locally focused (rowing, local friends) or globally focused (DynastyFF, R/Data communities)
- Happy, Smart AND Useful - can I find the intersection of all three?
- What’s obvious to me might be amazing to someone else - share anyway!
- 80% of my best is enough to stop working on a project and move on to something else (?)
Why is this page here?
The inspiration for a "now" page originally comes from Derek Sivers - if you have your own site, you should make one too!More