This is my now page.
It’s what I’d tell my friends if they asked me, “What are you up to right now?”
If you have your own site, you should have one too!
Took the first vacation I’ve had in several years (even before the pandemic!) to visit my sister in London, and had an absolutely amazing time! Really made an effort to relax and not worry overmuch about coding, work, or eating restrictions.
Highlights here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qRXJj6T1AAaadH4Z9
Now gearing up for a busy end of year:
- wrapping up a big work project to incorporate a year’s worth of research and development into “production”
- finishing up some freelance work
- getting back into exercise (lifting AND erging)
- maintaining fasting schedule (and experimenting with 60 hour fasts? probably only as a fallback to failing an exercise plan)
- kicking off a new stream project, nflbeginR, which hopefully will provide introduction to R materials based on NFL data and projects. Hoping to build it in a way that leans on all of the existing awesome intro to R resources, and also so that it’s a useful compendium of all of the things I know about getting started in R.