This is my now page.
It’s what I’d tell my friends if they asked me, “What are you up to right now?”
If you have your own site, you should have one too!
Things I’m Focusing On #
I feel the winds of God today; today my sail I lift.
A sudden and unexpected loss of work has me reeling right now, and I’m feeling done in property management. I need to regroup and figure out where I want to go next.
Taking a minute to count my blessings #
- I’m blessed to have the support of my family, and am grateful for the opportunity to travel and see them.
- I’m blessed to have the friendships I’ve made through rowing. The conversations both in the boat and over beers have been incredible for keeping me positive.
- I’m blessed to have the friendships I’ve made through fantasy football. I’ve found a community of fantastic people who push me to be better every day.
- I’m blessed to have found responsibilities and projects that give me a sense of purpose. I’m excited to take on more as a rowing coach and as a fantasy football writer, analyst, and developer.
- I’m blessed to be in good health, and for the opportunities to continue getting fitter and stronger.
- I’m blessed to have the opportunity to start fresh - whether that be in a new position or in a new field altogether. I’m confident that I will find the next steps that are right for me.
Things I’m Putting On The Backburner #
This section’s empty. It’s time to look at those backburners and see what I can get cooking! First thing up? Moving this site off of Google Sites and onto Jekyll/Netlify!